The Standard Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross.
The Standard Hoofjack® consists of one standard base with two magnets, one standard cradle, and one straight post with standard rubber cap.
The Medium Hoofjack is a new product. The base is the same diameter as the standard base but three inches shorter. The cradle is the standard size but with a shorter post and the straight post is also correspondingly shorter. This size is ideal for smaller horses under 12 hands, geriatric horses with limited range of motion, and for the user under 5' 9" (175 cm) wanting to used the cradle on the front feet. We believe this hoof stand is suitable for the majority of horses, ponies and people too!
Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
The standard base is made of linear polyethylene and is 12" in height and with a base diameter of 18". Overall height adjustment is 14" - 22". The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
The Mini Hoofjack is for Shetlands and the like. The base is 7" in height and with a diameter of 13". Overall height adjustment is 8" - 12".
The Draft Hoofjack® is for use on larger hooves and consists of one standard base with two magnets, one draft cradle, and one standard straight post with draft rubber cap.
The Dental Hoofjack comes complete with headstand.
Hoof Jack Trimming Stand
- Pull a shoe, trim, rasp, and nail on a new shoe without putting the hoof between your knees or support the horse with your body.
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more...
- Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- All components available to purchase separately to accommodate more horses/ponies and to replace worn out parts - contact us for prices!