Living in Harmony with Stone Circles & Earth Energies
Time & Location
About The Event
Discover how invisible energy fields both natural and man-made can impact the health of people, animals and nature. Learn about geopathic stress and how to mitigate against the harmful effects of negative energy; beneath and around us, our animals and in our home (EMF).
Join us for an exploration into earth energies and meet Yewcroft Stone Circle and the array of energies around the property. Practice dowsing with rods and learn what to do if you feel your home, workplace, garden or yard is affected by negative earth energies!
Beccy, the keeper of Yewcroft Stone Circle has first hand knowledge of living with unhealthy earth energy and will share with you her experiences and corrections performed at two locations by Geopathic Property Doctor Martin Wood.
Aims of the Course:
- Appreciate the different Earth Energies (natural and man-made) including our own energy field
- How Earth Energies impact the health and longevity of people, animals and nature
- Experience dowsing for energies and where to get help to ‘turn a line’
In this course you will:
- Learn about different earth energies which might affect us, including our own energy fields
- Discover the primary causes of geopathic stress
- Study the effects of geopathic stress especially on people and horses and using Yewcroft inhabitants as case study’s
- Practice dowsing methods using dowsing rods
- Explore Yewcroft Stone Circle, it’s resurrection and Energies
- Learn when to call in the experts!
Included in this course:
- All course material
- A course handout which will be emailed after the course
- Limited Dowsing rods for use (high quality special steel dowsing rods can be purchased separately - please contact us to pre-order for arrival before the event)
- All drinks, snacks and light lunch (mostly vegan and gluten free)
The course starts at 8.45. Please arrive by 8.30 for a prompt start. The course finishes at 4pm
There is parking provided on-site. If you have dowsing rods, please feel free to bring them for use at Yewcroft stone circle and around the property.
Please let us know if you have special requests or dietary considerations at registration.
This event if for over 18’s only. Sorry - no dogs.
This is a ticket event only and refunds are not provided (unless due to event cancellation). £60 per person. Limited spaces available - maximum 12 participants (also the number of layers in our DNA!)
Please book early to avoid disappointment. This course will be cancelled or postponed if the minimum number of participants (6) is not met before June 14th.
If you would like a place but this one is booked up or you can’t make it on the advertised date, let us know as we may run additional courses where there is sufficient demand.
Check out our events page for additional or similar courses near you!
About your Host
Beccy Smith B.Sc.(Hons) MIAEP DAEP EBW of Holistic Reflections.
Beccy is a Holistic Equine Consultant, Equine Podiatrist,/Barefoot Trimmer, Wellness Coach and Therapist at Holistic Reflections (formerly Holistic Equine based in East Yorkshire) with 26 years industry experience. Beccy provides unique consultations and services for horses, pets and people in and around Cumbria, the Scottish Borders and the North of England and supports the health, longevity and evolution of people, pets and horses. Beccy is a lightworker and healer and feels her work involves showing a way towards enlightenment for her fellow humans. She believes in the core of her being that we are multi-dimensional beings and that we all have the power to activate our own DNA and use awareness with higher self to initiate a healing response in ourselves and in others too. Beccy is the keeper of Yewcroft Neolithic stone circle and has first hand knowledge of the effects of geopathic stress on her whole family and herd of horses. At Yewcroft and at her previous property in Yorkshire, Beccy has had extensive and successful energy corrections by renowned and established Geopathic Stress Doctor Martin Wood (ses www.geopropdoc.co.uk).
Together with her family, she is the caretaker of a herd of 5 incredible horses which live at their yard alongside their rescued dogs and cats on the fringe of the Lake District National Park. To learn about Beccy and the services and products provided by Holistic Reflections, please visit the Holistic Reflections Facebook page at www.facebook.com/holisticreflections/ or visit www.holisticreflections.co.uk You can also find useful information about Beccy and her products, services, testimonials etc, at www.holisticequine.co.uk.