People perform better and are much less susceptible to injury or illness if they have better nutrition intake and uptake. We owe it to ourselves and loved ones to be the very best version of ourselves as we can be!
Aloeride aloe vera for people… the herb that has proven its value throughout the Ages. Aloeride make it to an unrivaled standard that is easier to ingest than aloe vera gel. Vegetarian aloe vera capsules shield you and yours from the unpleasant taste of aloe vera juice. This is a blessing and not just for the children. Aloeride is a much higher nutrient-density, non-latex aloe vera.
Every pack is made from 2.4 litres of Soil Association Certified Organic wholeleaf aloe vera barbadensis miller juice. Aloeride safely supports digestion and bowel health & function in ways that little else does, it boosts skin health and helps it to repair quicker. Aloeride aloe vera makes hair and nails grow stronger. It supports the immune system and enhances your general wellbeing.
Aloeride aloe vera for People Vegetarian Capsules single pack: made from 2.4 litres organic aloe vera juice optimised to 28 vegetarian capsules.
Please select quantity required from the drop down box - the more you buy, the more you save!
Flabbergasting support for digestion, skin, hair and nails. Pure aloe vera powder is by its very nature Kosher, Halaal and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Aloeride is gluten and lactose free, there are no traces of nuts in it either.
Declarable benefits of Aloeride aloe vera for People Vegetarian Capsules allowed under UK implemented EU Legislation*:
- Aloe vera is known to support gastrointestinal health and function.
- Aloe vera is known to help maintain healthy skin.
- Aloe vera is known to support the immune system.
Learn more under "Product details and benefits" tab
If you are interested in Aloeride specifically for horses, please go to www.holisticequine.co.uk/product-page/aloeride-aloe-vera-for-horses
*These statements comply with current European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) generic Article 13.1 claims under the European Regulation on Nutrition and Health Claims made for foods (NHCR). The following statement was verified by the Health Food Manufacturer’s Association for current EFSA and MHRA legislation: Aloeride® is an exemplary aloe vera food supplement providing concentrated aloe vera juice powder made from Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller organically grown under optimal conditions. Independent laboratory tests have shown the quality of the polysaccharide profile of Aloeride® and have demonstrated the quantity of the principal ingredients.
Aloeride Aloe Vera For People
From Aloeride's website:
What makes Aloeride stand out from the multitude of aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel products:
- Aloeride contains a non-latex form of aloe vera that has had the aloin effectively removed. This hugely important if you have a digestive condition that already causes your stools to be loose. With the Aloeride aloe vera you get all the health benefits of the best aloe vera in proper dosage but none of the downsides of laxative anthraquinones. That’s a gamechanger for people with SUDD, IBS or IBD.
- Aloeride is hypo-allergenic, free of additives, colours, stabilisers, fillers and flavourings. That’s a game changer not just for people with MCS.
- Aloeride provides way more aloe vera working solids (upwards of 2.6x more mg/mL, the maximum difference measured to date is astounding), i.e. a tomato soup with loads of tomatoes as compared to tomato soups with lots of water…
- Aloeride does not give you the water that makes up 99.5% of aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel. The magic of aloe vera is not in its water. Ideally filtered, water you can get from your tap, the H2O in aloe vera juice or gel does not have miraculous properties; also in tomato soup it is not the water that satisfies your nutritional needs…
- Aloeride has a vastly superior aloe vera polysaccharide profile (more molecules in – aloe vera industry standard measures 5 groups – all their different lengths, each of which has a different function), i.e. vastly better tomatoes to start a tomato-rich tomato soup with…
- Aloeride is certified organic by the Soil Association.
- Aloeride comes in vegetarian capsules, it is suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and is suitable for all religious considerations. Vegicapsules makes Aloeride very child friendly because it won’t be subjected to the horrid aloe vera taste; our vegicapsules can be opened very easily in case you decide to use Aloeride powder on its own.
- Aloeride comes in handy blisterfoil so you can carry it with you and take Aloeride whenever you want; please store those packs/foils you do not yet use in a fridge as all food (supplement) keeps fresher that way.
- Aloeride gives you a much bigger bang for your buck (1 pack of Aloeride gives you all the goodness in 2.4 litres of its original aloe vera juice and then there are our discounts some of which have worldwide free postage). This is utterly different to when aloe vera is only present on the label.
- Aloeride is the ideal alternative to aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel, ideal for people who want to give aloe vera to youngsters or who themselves dislike the taste of aloe vera juice and gel.
- Aloeride is for people who simply want the best in aloe vera, at a helpful price from a company that lives by old fashioned, positive values.
From Aloeride's website:
Average dosage for adults: 1 vegetarian capsule at your washstand first thing in the morning OR 1 vegetarian capsule at your washstand before going to bed, in both cases taken with ample of water. That way it doesn't interfere with your busy day. Otherwise, taken during the day, 60 minutes before meals or 90 minutes after meals. You do not want food to obscure the polysaccharide binding sites that aloe vera uses to get taken up into the bloodstream.
Dosage for adults who need extra help: 1 vegetarian capsule at your washstand first thing in the morning AND 1 vegetarian capsule at your washstand before going to bed, in both cases taken with ample water. That way it doesn't interfere with your busy day. Otherwise taken during the day, 60 minutes before meals or 90 minutes after meals. You do not want food to obscure the polysaccharide binding sites that aloe vera uses to get taken up into the bloodstream.