Toxaprevent MEDI PLUS Sachets are used to absorb and remove toxic substances from the upper digestive tract (mouth, oesophagus and stomach) using the active ingredient MANC® (Modified and Activated Natural Clinoptilolite).
The sachets regenerate the intestinal mucosa and support intestinal health by removing environmental pollutants and irritants. Targeting the Upper GI the MANC® absorbs and removes toxins which are linked and attribute to specific common conditions such as reflux disease. Once these toxins have been absorbed they are safely passed out via natural bowel movement.
MANC® is a clean form of zeolite which is patented for its ability to absorb Heavy Metals (Lead and Mercury), Histamine and Ammonium.
MANC® particles have “cages” where toxins can be stored using a process called ion exchange. Its negative charge attracts positively charged toxins and selectively absorbs them. The particle size is optimised to ensure Toxaprevent stays only in the digestive tract and is eliminated through natural bowel movements, taking the toxic substances with it as it moves through the system.
Use alongside L. reuteri DSM 17648 - for targeted support for H. Pylori and acid reflux, etc - see HOW TO USE section
Toxaprevent Medi Plus Sachets x 30
- Natural, vegan and no additives
- Targets the upper digestive tract (mouth, esophagus and stomach)
- Pure, safe and natural Clinoptilolite Zeolite (MANC)
- Naturally soothes the stomach
- Detoxes histamine, heavy metals and ammonium
- 30 day supply (30 Sachets) or 5 days supply when used alongside L. reuteri DSM 17648 for targeted H Pylori aproach (see section on HOW TO USE)